|USB C to SPDIF Adapters|
- Easily connect your USB C smartphone, laptop or computer to Soundbar, Home audio system, external DAC, Amplifier, Preamp or Speaker
- ONLY for transmitting stereo audio signals and does NOT support 5.1/7.1 surround sound
- Delivers crisp and clear High-Resolution sound at 48KHz/24-bit, 96KHz/24-bit, 192KHz/24-bit with great clarity and rich audio details
- Isolate EM/RF interference and offer great durability with an Aluminum alloy case and braided cable
- Support Android, iPad OS, Mac OS, Windows, Linux
Cubilux USB C to S/PDIF Optical Audio Converter
Cubilux USB C to TOSLINK (S/PDIF) Optical AUX Dongle sends the digital audio signal from USB C or Thunderbolt 4/3 smartphones, laptops, computers to speaker, home sound system, amplifier or other output components to deliver a more natural sound with rich details, better clarity and superior sonic accuracy.
- Support Lossless Hi-Res Sound up to 192 KHz/24-bit
- Aluminum Alloy Case with Sturdy Braided Cable for Durability
- Eliminate Ground Noise and Signal Interference
- Compact Size
- This adapter connects with digital audio components with an optical audio cable (S/PDIF, Toslink) and does NOT support coaxial cable.
- This adapter does NOT support volume adjustment on the output devices, please adjust the music volume through the receiver.
- This adapter does NOT support 5.1/7.1 surround sound due to the limitation of the bandwidth.
Please follow the steps to set up the adapter:
- Right click the "Speaker" icon on the bottom right corner of the taskbar to open sound settings.
- Open the "Sound Control Panel" on the right side of the "sound settings" window.
- Right click the "SPDIF Interface" to open the "Properties".
- Tick "DTS Audio" and "Dolby Digital" and you are good to go.
Lossless Sound without Noises
The adapter conveys digital audio signal through optical TOSLINK (S/PDIF) cable and ensures optimal signal transfer and higher fidelity audio without the interference of ground noise or static, providing beautiful sound without signal loss and enhancing the audio experience of watching movies, listening music and gaming.
Support 48KHz/24-bit, 96KHz/24-bit, 192KHz/24-bit audio stream and DTS Audio, DTS 96/24, LPCM, etc.
Suitable for most USB C PC, computers, laptops, and mobile phones.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max・15 Pro・15/15+
- iPad 2022 iPad 10.9"(Gen 10th)・2022/2021/2020/2018 iPad Pro 12.9"(Gen 6th/5th/4th/3rd)・2022/2021/2020/2018 iPad Pro 11 (Gen 4th/3rd/2nd/1st)・2022/2020 iPad Air(Gen 5th/4th)・2021 iPad Mini(Gen 6)
- Mac MacBook Air 13"(All Version)・MacBook Pro 13"/14"/15"/16"(All Version)・MacMini (All Version)・iMac 21.5"/24"/27"・iMac Pro 27"・Mac Pro・Mac Studio
- Samsung Galaxy Phone S23/S22/S21/S20 Ultra・S23/S23+/S22/S22+/S21/S21+/S20/S20+・S23/S21/S20 FE・Z Fold 5/4/3/2/1・Z Flip 5/4/3/2/1・Note 20/10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9/S8 Ultra・S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S7+/S6・S9/S7 FE・S5e
- Google Pixel 8/7/6 Pro・Pixel 8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1・Pixel 7a/6a・Pixel Fold・Pixel Tablet・Pixel 4/3/2/1 XL
and most USB C/Thunderbolt 4/3 laptops or computers.