6.35mm to USB C Mixers6.35mm to USB C Mixers
- [USB C Audio Converter for MIC and Instrument Level Input] – Cubilux 6.35mm Audio Mixer allows musicians to record digital keyboard, bass guitar and other instruments and microphone level signals with USB Type C mobile devices and laptops, so they can effortlessly create songs and symphonies at home or on the go. Pleas Note: This adapter does NOT support line level signal.
- [Quarter Inch 2-Way MIC Adapter for Stereo Recording] – Cubilux HMS-C3 Microphone Mixer allows you to effortlessly record stereo sound with USB C devices. Ideal for recording singing or co-host interviewing.
- [Superior Audio Quality] – The built-in DAC is powerful enough to drive premium headphones up to 300 ohms and capable of decoding audio streams up to 192KHz/24-bit. And the ADC supports studio-grade recording up to 48KHz/24-bit.
- [Monitoring Headphone Jack] – The adapter also provides a headphone jack, so you can hear the audio contents right away after recording.
- [Universal Compatibility] - Plug and play on Android, iPad OS, Mac OS, Windows. Compatible with iPad 10, iPad Pro, iPad Air 5/4, iPad Mini 6; Samsung Galaxy Note 20/10, S23/S22/S21/S20 Ultra, S20 FE; Google Pixel 7/6 Pro 6a 6 Pro 5/4/3/2 XL etc. Please note: The recording device and recording App must both support stereo audio input, or you can only record mono sound.
Cubilux Quarter Inch(6.35mm) Audio Mixer
Ideal for Instruments Recording
Bearing the idea of quick and easy recording, here comes the Cubilux Audio Mixer. With the mixer, you can easily set up a MIC/Line level stereo recording system with your USB C devices for podcasts, co-host interviews, singing and music creation.
- Transfer the Microphone or Instrument level signal directly to your USB C device
- Support dual microphones L/R stereo input for interviewing
- Built-in ADC for 48 KHz/24-bit studio-grade recording
- Support professional monitor headphones up to 300 ohms
- Metal housing for durability
- Compact and lightweight
- The adapter is ONLY for Microphone and Instrument level signal, NOT for Line level input.
Biaural Stereo Recording
Recommended Stereo Software/APPs
- iOS/iPadOS/MacOS: GarageBand
- Android: Voice Recorder(from Splend Apps)
- Windows: WavePad
Please note: The recording device and recording App must both support stereo audio input, or you can only record mono sound.
- 1 X USB Type C 2.0 Port
- 2 X 6.35mm Microphone Jack
- 1 X 6.35mm Headphone Jack
- DAC: 44.1~192 KHz, 24/16-bit
- ADC: 16~48 KHz, 24/16-bit
- DAC Output Impedance: Max 300 ohm
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
Suitable for USB Type C Devices
- 1 X HMS-C3 Microphone Adapter
- 1 X Type C Male to Type C Male Cable
- The device and recording App MUST support stereo sound input or you will only record mono sound.
- The adapter is NOT compatible with Gopro, DJI Osmo Pocket or any other action camera.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max・15 Pro・15/15+
- iPad 2022 iPad 10.9"(Gen 10th)・2022/2021/2020/2018 iPad Pro 12.9"(Gen 6th/5th/4th/3rd)・2022/2021/2020/2018 iPad Pro 11 (Gen 4th/3rd/2nd/1st)・2022/2020 iPad Air(Gen 5th/4th)・2021 iPad Mini(Gen 6)
- Mac MacBook Air 13"(All Version)・MacBook Pro 13"/14"/15"/16"(All Version)・MacMini (All Version)・iMac 21.5"/24"/27"・iMac Pro 27"・Mac Pro・Mac Studio
- Samsung Galaxy Phone S23/S22/S21/S20 Ultra・S23/S23+/S22/S22+/S21/S21+/S20/S20+・S23/S21/S20 FE・Z Fold 5/4/3/2/1・Z Flip 5/4/3/2/1・Note 20/10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9/S8 Ultra・S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S7+/S6・S9/S7 FE・S5e
- Google Pixel 8/7/6 Pro・Pixel 8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1・Pixel 7a/6a・Pixel Fold・Pixel Tablet・Pixel 4/3/2/1 XL