- With built-in high-resolution digital-to-analog converter, the headphone dongle could restore the details of the sound and reproduce music with deeper bass, better clarity and ultra-low distortion
- The adapter utilizes an Aluminum alloy case to reduce electronic interferences and oxygen-free copper wires to ensure no-loss transmission of the audio signal
- The integrated analog-to-digital converter could record 48 KHz/16-bit studio-grade audio stream, enabling crystal clear sound quality for hands-free talking
- Support In-Line Control
- Support Android, iPad OS, Mac OS, Windows, Linux
Cubilux USB C Headphone Adapter with DAC-BLACK
Hi-Res Listening Experience
Cubilux USB C Hi-Res Audio Converter lets you connect headphones, earphones or speakers with a standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) audio plug to your smartphone, tablet and laptop with USB C or Thunderbolt 3/4 port, and provides crystal high-resolution sound quality for both listening and talking.
- 96 KHz/24-bit Hi-Res DAC for Optimal Sound Quality
- 48 KHz/16-bit ADC for Crystal Clear Recording Quality
- Support In-Line Volume Control
- Support TRRS Microphone for Recording
- Support Square and Other External 3.5mm Connective Devices
- Oxygen Free Copper Wires for Lossless Audio Signal Transmission
- Aluminum Alloy Case and Braided Cord for Durability
- The adapter supports Samsung Galaxy S23/S22, Z Fold 4 or Z Flip 4 for VOICE and VIDEO RECORDING, NOT for CALLING
4 Colors Available
- Connection Type: USB Type C Male to 3.5 mm TRRS Female
- Length: 4.7 inches
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Braided Cable
- Resolution & Sampling Rate: DAC: 96KHz/24-bit ADC: 48KHz/16-bit
- The adapter is ONLY compatible with TRRS LAVALIER microphone without phantom power supply, NOT for powered microphone.
Superior Audio Performance
Hi-Res DAC & OFC Wires
- Hi-res DAC: The built-in digital to analog converter delivers clean, natural and lossless sound up to 96 KHz/24-bit with ultra-low distortion and noise.
- Wired for better Audio Quality: Oxygen free copper wires minimize signal loss and maximize the intensity of the music.
Hi-Res Music Experience
- 96 KHz/24-bit DAC: Reproduce hi-res music with abundant details.
- 48 KHz/16-bit ADC: Support studio grade crystal clear sound recording.