- 【Optical Signal Recorder】 Cubilux USB SPDIF Receiver allows you to effortlessly transmit the optical audio signal to a laptop or computer for recording, monitoring, or streaming. Please note that this adapter does NOT support playing music from USB devices.
- 【For STEREO Recording ONLY】 Please note that this USB C Toslink Input Adapter is ONLY for recording stereo audio signals. If the input stream is 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound, then the adapter will only capture CLIPPING NOISE.
- 【Crystal Clean Hi-Res Sound】The USB SPDIF Line-In Dongle is able to capture high resolution sound at 96KHz/16-bit, 48KHz/16-bit, 44.1KHz/16-bit with great clarity and rich audio details.
- 【The difference of TX&RX】Transmitter： Transmit audio from PC to AMP；Receive：Transmit audio from AMP to PC
- 【Configurate the Correct Sampling Rate】 No driver is required; Simply plug in the converter and select the same sampling rate as that of the source to start recording. If the recording is distorted, please double-check check the sampling rates of the sink and source are the same, and 44.1KHz is highly recommended for the first try.
Cubilux USB SPDIF Receiver
- Cubilux USB A Optical Line-In Adapter enable you to easily capture stereo optical audio signal with USB A computer, for example, streaming audio from gaming console to PC so you could hear audio from both devices using the same headphones/speakers.
- A USB A SPDIF input adapter is a device that allows you to connect a digital audio source, such as a CD player or a computer, to a USB port on your computer or audio equipment.
- Studio Grade Recording up to 96 KHz/16-bit
- Aluminum Alloy Case with Sturdy Braided Cable for Durability
- Eliminate Ground Noise and Signal Interference
- Compact Size
- Aluminum Alloy Case with Sturdy Braided Cable for DurabilityEliminate Ground Noise and Signal Interference Compact Size
How to Use?
- Important Note
- This Optical Receiver Adapter only supports STEREO sound, NOT for 7.1 or 5.1 surround sound.
Hi-Res Stereo Sound Input
- Support 44.1KHz/16-bit, 48KHz/16-bit, 96KHz/16-bit stereo audio stream with crystal clean clarity.
- Ideal for Recording and Streaming Optical Audio Signal.
Suitable for most USB C PC, computers, laptops, Compatible with Windows, MacOS and Linux computers, laptops with USB 3.2/3.1/3.0/2.0/1.0 port.