- [Microphone Cord for iPhone & iPad] – Easy to hook up your iPhone or iPad with Lightning jack to microphones with 3.5mm jack for recording, vlogging, livestreaming etc..
- [Crystal Clear Sound Quality] – With built-in 48KHz/16-bit ADC, Oxygen free copper wires and gold-plated 1/8” connector, this cable could record studio grade sound at ultra-low distortion with amazing clarity.
- [Tangle-Free Coiled Cable] - This coiled cable could extend from 12 inches to maximum 26 inches, no need to dangle the cord any more. The right angled 3.5mm plug saves space and reduces the stress on the cable.
- [Plug & Play] – No need for external power supply or additional driver, just plug in and it’s good to go.
- [For Microphone Only] – The cable is ideal for connecting iPhone, iPad, iPad Air/Mini to shotgun microphones with 3.5mm jack such as Rode Videomic Go/Go II, VideoMicro; Comica CVM-VM10II/VM20/BoomX-D1; MKE 400/200(or replacement of CL 35); Movo Boya Microphones. Not for streaming audio.
Cubilux Coiled Lightning to TRS Microphone Cord
Cubilux Coiled Lightning Microphone Cord lets you easily hook up your iPhone or iPad to 3.5mm shotgun microphone without dangling the cord and ensures crispy recording quality.Providing a high-quality digital signal that reduces noise and interference.
Important Note: This cable is for microphones Only and can NOT stream audio.
MFi certificated Lightning connector
Ensures excellent sound quality and secure connection.
Extendable Coiled Cord
Extend from 12” (1 feet) to 26” (2.2 feet)
Right-Angled Gold-plated connector
Increased electrical conductivity and improve audio signal transmission.
Oxygen Free Copper Wire
Minimize signal loss and maximize the intensity of the sound.
Compatible with most microphone with 3.5mm jack, such as:
- Rode Videomic Go, Videomic Go II, VideoMicro, Wireless GO
- Sennheiser MKE 400, MKE 200
- Comica CVM VM10II, CVM VM20, CVM BoomX-D1
And shotgun microphones from Boy, Movo etc..