- [Lightning to Headphone & Microphone Adapter] – The adapter offers a 3.5mm microphone jack to connect lavalier MICs for recording and a 3.5mm audio jack to connect headphones for monitoring. The adapter is also suitable for connecting PC or gaming headsets with separated audio and microphone plugs to your iPhone or iPad.
- [ONLY for Lavalier MIC] – Please note that the adapter is design for lavalier microphone ONLY, NOT for line-level audio input, NOT for condenser MIC, dynamic MIC, XLR MIC or any MIC that requires phantom power supply.
- [Monitoring Real-Time Playback] – With professional recording APPs such as “GarageBand”, you could monitor your recording in real time and adjust your performance accordingly to have better outcome.
- [Superior Audio Performance] – MFI certificated Lightning connector ensures excellent sound quality as well as a stable and reliable connection. And the oxygen free copper wire minimizes signal transmission loss and maximizes the intensity to high-resolution sound.
- [Wide Compatibility] – Plug and play on apple devices with Lightning jack, such as iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini etc.
Cubilux Lightning to 3.5mm Audio Microphone Splitter/Headset Connector
Cubilux Lightning Sound Card (Microphone & Headphone Adapter) is perfect for quick and easy recording on iPhone or iPad with lightning connector. The headphone jack allows you to easily listen to the playback while recording and the headphone jack & microphone jack design is also compatible with PC/Gaming headsets featuring separated audio and MIC connectors.
This adapter is ideal for recording singing, instrument performance, audio book; on-line meeting through “Skype”, “Zoom”, “FaceTime” or livestreaming on “Facebook”, “Instagram”, “TikTok” etc.
- MFI certificated connector for excellent audio quality
- Braided Oxygen Free Copper wires to minimize signal loss
- Full aluminum alloy hosing
- Compact size for recording on-the-go
Monitoring Real-Time Playback
The adapter allows you to monitor real-time play back with professional recording APPs such as “GarageBand”.
Design for Superior Audio Performance
- MFi certificated Lightning Connector: Ensure devices’ safety, stable connection and excellent sound quality.
- Wired for better Audio Quality: Oxygen free copper wires minimize signal loss and maximize the intensity of the music.
- Aluminum Alloy Case: Isolate electronic interference for better signal transmission.
- Connection: Lightning Male to 3.5mm TRS Female (MIC) and 3.5mm TRS/TRRS Female (Audio)
- Length: 5.5 in
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, TPE
- The adapter is ONLY for TRS or TRRS (with converter) lavalier microphone and does NOT support Condenser MIC, Dynamic MIC, XLR MIC or any MIC that requires Phantom Power Supply.
- The adapter does NOT support line-level audio input.
- Microphone recording doesn't support stereo
- iPhone 14 Pro Max・14 Pro・14 Plus ・14・13 Pro Max・13 Pro・13・13 Mini・12 Pro Max・12 Pro・12・12 Mini・SE 2・11 Pro Max・11・Xr・Xs Max・Xs・X・8/8 Plus・7/7 Plus・SE 1・6S/6S Plus・6/6 Plus・5S・5C・5・4S・4
- iPad 10.2” 9th/8th/7th Gen・9.7”6th/5th/4th Gen
- iPad Air 10.5” 3rd Gen・9.7”2nd/1st Gen
- iPad Mini 7.9” 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen