- PLEASE NOTE: This TRRS microphone cable cannot be used for headphones or speaker audio output.
- 【Microphone Cord for 3.5mm Devices】This coiled microphone cord could be used to connect your smartphone or any other devices with combined mic/headphone TRRS jack into a recording microphone that requires a TRS input.
- 【Crystal Clear Sound Quality】With Oxygen free copper wires and a gold-plated 1/8” connector, this cable could record studio-grade sound at ultra-low distortion with amazing clarity.
- 【Tangle-Free Coiled Cable】This coiled cable could extend from 1.8 FT to a maximum of 4FT, no need to dangle the cord any more. The right-angled 3.5mm plug saves spae and reduces the stress on the cable.
- 【Plug&Play】No need for external power supply or additional driver.
Cubilux TRS to TRRS Microphone Cable
- Cubilux Coiled 3.5mm Microphone Cord lets you easily hook up a 3.5mm shotgun microphone to your 3.5mm audio jack device or transmit mono (left channel) line in signal form 3.5mm to devices without dangling the cord
- Extendable Coiled Cord
- Extend from 21.6” (1.8 feet) to 48” (4 feet)
- Important Note: This cable could not for audio output from devices to 3.5mm speakers or headphones.
- Recording audio with a professional microphone on a smartphone or a laptop, or for connecting a headset with a microphone to a device that only has one audio port
Compatible with most microphone with 3.5mm jack, such as: Rode Videomic Go, Videomic Go II, VideoMicro, Wireless GO. Sennheiser MKE 400, MKE 200. Comica CVM VM10II, CVM VM20, CVM BoomX-D1. And shotgun microphones from Boya Movo etc.