- USB A to Dual S/PDIF Optical Audio Converter lets you easily connect your USB Type A laptop, computer or gaming console with sound bar, home audio system, external DAC, amplifier, preamp or speaker
- Splitting the toslink optical digital sound to 2 different receivers
- Delivers crisp and clear High-Resolution sound at 48KHz/24-bit, 96KHz/24-bit, 192KHz/24-bit with great clarity and rich audio details
- Plug & Play
- Isolates EM/RF interference and offers great durability with Aluminum alloy case and braided cable that saves space and avoids cable clutte
Cubilux USB A to 2-Way S/PDIF Optical Audio Splitter
Cubilux USB A to Dual TOSLINK (S/PDIF) Optical Converter splits the digital audio signal from laptops, computers or gaming console to 2 different receivers like speaker, headphones, amplifier etc. to deliver a lossless natural sound with rich details, better clarity and superior sonic accuracy.
- Support Lossless Hi-Res Sound up to 192 KHz/24-bit
- Dual TOSLINK Output Simultaneously
- Aluminum Alloy Case with Sturdy Braided Cable for Durability
- Eliminate Ground Noise and Signal Interference
- Compact Size
- This adapter can only transfer audio signal from USB port to optical receiver and can NOT be used reversibly.
- This adapter connects with digital audio components with an optical audio cable (S/PDIF, Toslink) and does NOT support coaxial cable.
- This adapter is NOT compatible with TV, XBox, Nintendo Switch.
- This adapter does NOT support volume adjustment on the output devices, please adjust the music volume through the receiver.
- This adapter does NOT support 5.1/7.1 surround sound due to the limitation of the bandwidth.
Lossless Sound without Noises
The adapter conveys digital audio signal through optical TOSLINK (S/PDIF) cable and ensures optimal signal transfer and higher fidelity audio without the interference of ground noise or static, providing beautiful sound without signal loss and enhancing the audio experience of watching movies, listening music and gaming.
Support 48KHz/24-bit, 96KHz/24-bit, 192KHz/24-bit audio stream and DTS Audio, DTS 96/24, LPCM, etc.
Full Aluminum alloy and braided cable provide great durability for daily use. The aluminum shell ensures zero signal interference for crisps sound.
Suitable for connecting USB A devices to TOSLINK or S/PDIF optical output components like Soundbar, Speaker, Home Theatre Audio System, AV amplifier/receiver, audio mixer, hearing aid etc.
Compatible with laptop, computer, PC with USB port and PS5/PS4.