- [Split Audio Feed to Five Ways Output] - Equipped with 5 1/4" TS/TRS output jacks, this audio splitter distributes a single audio feed in Mono/Stereo mode to up to 5 channels, including powered speakers, amplifiers, monitors, headphones, etc., essential for live performances, studio recording or podcasting.
- [Superior Audio Quality] - Gold-plated 6.35 mm jacks maintain the highest sonic quality and ensure lossless audio transmission without distortion and static noise. (Please note: Due to the passive design, when connecting a couple of output please turn up the volume accordingly to achieve the ideal effect.)
- [Full Metal Body] - Built with aluminum alloy case for best durability and reliability. With the anti-slip silicone mat in the bottom, providing stability for using on any surface.
- [Compact and Portable] – Measures only 4.4"×1.5"×0.9", the audio splitter is very compact and easy to carry.
- [12-Month Warranty] - It's provided 12-month warranty with hassle-free refund or a free replacement offered by Cubilux.
Cubilux 5 Channels Audio Splitter Box
- Up to 5-Channel Audio Output
- Gold-Plated Jack for Lossless Audio Transmission
- All Aluminum Alloy Body for Durability
- Ultra-Compact Portable Design
- Compatible with TRS and TS Plug for Stereo and Mono Respectively
3 Colors Available
- Dimension: 4.4"×1.5"×0.9"
- Weight: 0.26 lb
- Input: 1 x 1/4” TRS/TS
- Output: 5 x 1/4” TRS/TS
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
5 Ways Audio Output
The Cubilux 6.35 mm Audio Splitter allows you to split a signal to as many as 5 other sources like speakers, amplifiers, headphones. Perfect for live performance, music sharing, broadcast monitoring or setting up home stereo system.
Support Stereo & Mono Sound
Compatible with both TRS and TS connector for inputs and outputs with balanced, unbalanced, and stereo signals.
- It will only lead to MONO output if you plug a TS 6.35mm(1/4") cable for input.
- Please use TRS cables for both input and output if you want to get STEREO sound.
- This adapter CANNOT split left/right stereo sound into mono.