- [3.5mm Audio & MIC Splitter] – Connect your TRRS PC/Gaming headset with built-in microphone or earphones with in-line microphone directly to computers with separate headphones and mic ports.
- [Lossless Sound Quality] – Made with gold-plated connector and OFC wires to maintain the highest audio quality, Cubilux headphone and microphone split cable delivers lossless natural sound without distortion and static noise.
- [Flexible & Portable] –10 inches/25cm long slim cable extends the length of your headphones and offer great flexibility, easy to carry.
- [Sturdy and Durable] – Aluminum alloy case and flexible TPE cable to withstand stretch provide a longer lifespan and ensure the durability for daily use.
- [Plug & Play] – Compatible with Logitech, Razer, Turtle Beach, HyperX, Astro, Microsoft, Sony, Panasonic or other CTIA PC or gaming headsets, headphones, earphones, earbuds with microphone, plug and play without extra setting.
Cubilux 3.5mm Audio and Microphone Splitter
Simply connect your 3.5mm 4-Pole TRRS headset to computer with separate audio and microphone jacks for gaming, voice chat, on-line meeting or remote learning etc.
- Gold-plated connector and OFC wires for lossless sound quality
- Aluminum alloy case and TPE cable embedded Kevlar fibers for durability
- 10-in long flexible cable for easy carry
Aluminum Alloy Housing
Offer a longer lifespan for daily use.
Ensure lossless transmission of audio stream.
Flexible & Strong TPE Cable
Anti-pull and easy to carry.
Ideal for Gaming, Video Meeting and E-Learning
Let you use your favorite headset on computer and optimize the experience for gaming, on-line meeting and remote learning.
Compatible with most PC or Gaming headset with boom MIC, Bluetooth headphones with built-in MIC or earphones/earbuds with in-line MIC such as Logitech, Razer, Turtle Beach, HyperX, Astro, Microsoft, Beats, Sony, Panasonic etc.
- Note: The Splitter is not compatible with Apple earphones.