- [Active 1 In to 3 Out Optical Splitter] – With the built-in ultra-low jitter （<100fs） and skew (<50ps) re-driver, Cubilux optical audio splitter splits one optical audio source to three feeds for different receivers without any optical power loss or any signal degradation.
- [Crystal Clean Hi-Res Sound] – Support Hi-Res sound at 48KHz/24-bit, 96KHz/24-bit and 192KHz/24-bit. Compatible with various audio format including Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS Audio, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTSES Matrix 6.1, DTS 96/24, LPCM etc. Note: This adapter does NOT support 7.1 surround sound due to the bandwidth limitation of the protocol.
- [Universal Compatibility] – Perfect for splitting audio signal from HDTV, Cable box, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, CD/DVD Player to Power Speaker, Amplifier, Soundbar, Headphones, Hearing Aids, Bluetooth Transmitter, Receiver, DAC Audio Converter etc.
- [Compact and Durable] – Made with Aluminum alloy case, the adapter isolates EM/RF interference and offers great durability as well. Measured at 2in x 1.2in x 0.8in, it is super portable to be carried.
- [Package Content] – 1 x optical splitter, 1 x USB A to USB C power cable and 12-month warranty of free refund or replacement.
Cubilux 1-to-3 SPDIF/Toslink Optical Audio Splitter
Cubilux 3-Port Optical Audio HUB splits one audio signal to feed up to 3 different receiving devices such as speaker, soundbar, headphones, hearing aids etc. at the same time.
- 3 Outputs Simultaneously
- Full Aluminum Alloy Case
- USB C Power Supply
- Compact Size
Crystal Clean Sound
Support 48KHz/24-bit, 96KHz/24-bit, 192KHz/24-bit audio stream and crystal clear multi-channel surround sound including Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS Audio, DTS 96/24, LPCM etc.
- This adapter does NOT support 7.1 surround sound due to the limitation of the optical cable.
Compact and Durable Design