Cubilux USB A Microphone with Monitoring Headphone Jack
This lavalier microphone of crystal natural sound quality is easy to carry and convenient to use without extra setting. A 3.5mm headphone jack is added for you to effortlessly monitor your content in real time. With omnidirectional pickup pattern, the microphone can handle various situations like singing, instrument recording, video meeting and conference call, which is ideal for vloggers, bloggers, youtubers or businessmen who are looking for a portable and professional mini microphone.
- USB A connector for universal compatibility
- High-sensitive MIC unit for crystal clear recording
- 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring
- Clip for handsfree talking
- Sturdy oxygen free copper wires with embedded Kevlar fibers for durability
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
Superior Sound Quality
- High-Sensitive MIC Unit: Enhance loudness and clarity of the sound.
- DAC: Capable of decoding audio stream up to 96KHz/24-bit for immersive listening experience.
- ADC: Ensure studio grade professional recording up to 48KHz/16-bit and reduce static noise.
- Oxygen Free Copper Wires: Minimize signal loss and maximize fidelity of the sound.
Sound Monitoring Setting
You can listen to whatever sound you get with headphones connected to the 3.5mm jack of the microphone, so you can adjust your performance accordingly to have better audio quality for your shows. To setup live Monitoring, please follow the steps below:
- Open up your “Sound Control Panel”
- Click on “Recording”
- Double clicks the recording microphone
- Click on “Listen”
- Tick “Listen to this device”
- Download and reveal “MTCoreAudio”
- Install “AudioMonitor” from the package of contents
- Launch “AudioMonitor” and select the proper input and output devices
- New project -> Select “Empty Project”
- Choose “Record using a microphone or line input” and tick “I want to hear my instrument as I play and record”
- Connection: USB A Male with 3.5mm Female
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency: 100Hz~10KHz
- Sensitivity: -28±3dB/pa@1KHz
- SNR: ≥60dB
- ADC: 48KHz/16-bit
- DAC: 96KHz/24-bit
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS and Linux computers, laptops with USB 3.2/3.1/3.0/2.0/1.0 port.
- Does NOT support USB port on TV or car stereo.