- Split USB C port into 2 x 3.5mm jacks for audio sharing with separate pair of headphones
- Support MIC input and in-line volume control
- Built-in Hi-Res DAC supports sampling rate up to 96Khz/24-bit for immersive listening
- Braided Oxygen Free Copper wire to minimize signal loss
- Compatible with various devices with USB Type C port or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Full aluminum alloy hosing offers longer lifespan
- Compact size for using on-the-go
Built in Hi-Res DAC
The built-in digital to analog converter supports maximum 96KHz/24 sampling rate and delivers clean, clear sound with ultra-low distortion and noise. And the oxygen free copper wire minimizes signal transmission loss and maximizes the intensity to high-resolution sound.
Headphone Sharing Splitter
Cubilux USB C to Dual 3.5mm Audio Jack Adapter shares the audio signal between 2 pairs of 3.5mm headphones, so you could enjoy the movies, music or games with your friend without disturbing others, e.g., when traveling by an airplane.
Support use 2 pairs of 3.5mm headphones simultaneously, so you could enjoy the movies with your friend without disturbing others.
Plug and play on Android, iPad OS, Mac OS, Windows, Linux. Compatible with 2020/2018 iPad Pro(Gen 3rd, 4th), 2020 iPad Air(Gen 4 th); Samsung Galaxy Note 20/10, S20 Ultra, S20 FE, S10 Lite; Google Pixel 5/4/3/2 XL; Oneplus 8T, 8 Pro, 7T Pro, 7; Moto Z3 Play, Z2 Force, Huawei P40/P30/P20 Mate 30/20/10 and other devices with USB C(Thunderbolt 3) port.
Compact and Durable
Built with full Aluminum housing and braided cable with Kevlar fiber inside for lasting quality. Only 5 Inches in length and 0.4 Ounces in weight, you could easily put the adapter in the pocket and carry it to the journey. It's provided 12-month warranty with hassle-free refund or a free replacement offered by Cubilux.