Cubilux Party Chat Link Cable
Cubilux Party Chat Cable offers a better experience for you to hear audio from your gaming console and talk through your PC or smartphone at the same time with one gaming headset, bringing you an immersive gaming experience and crystal-clear talking quality.
- Gold-plated connector and OFC wires for lossless sound quality
- Wired for no-latency gaming and chatting
- Support in-line remote control
- Metal housing and nylon braided cable for durability
- Built-in resister to avoid overload and ensure the safety of your devices
Ideal for Gaming and On-Line Chatting
Hearing Audio from Gaming Console and Chatting through Phone
- What you hear with Cubilux Party Chat Cable: Gaming audio from computer/gaming console and talking from phone at the same time.
- What your teammates hear: Only crystal-clear voice from you without any interference of gaming audio from your computer.
- Connection: 3.5mm TRRS Female (Headset jack) to 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS Male (Gaming audio input) and 3.5mm (1/8”) TRRS Male (Voice chat audio output and MIC input)
- Length: 4 Feet/1.2 M
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Braided Cable
- Compatible Chatting Apps: “Discord”, “PlayStation App”, “Microsoft Teams”, “Skype” ,”Google Meet”, “Zoom” etc.
- Gold-plated 3.5mm Connector: Increased electrical conductivity and improve audio signal transmission.
- Wired for better Audio Quality: Oxygen free copper wires minimize signal loss and maximize the intensity of the music.
- Braided Cable with Embedded Kevlar Fibers: Extremely durable to withstand pulling and stretching
- Built-in Small Form Factor Resister: Prevent the connected devices from being overloaded and protect your headphones, gaming console, cellphone, computer etc.
Ideal for various gaming console including “Switch”, “PlayStation”, "XBox", laptop, PC etc.