- 【Clear & Natural Sound】 Made with a high-sensitivity condenser, the 3.5mm TRRS Microphone delivers a crystal clean natural sound with ultra-low noise
- 【Omnidirectional Polar Pattern】 This microphone utilizes an omnidirectional condenser to capture audio from all directions with a wide frequency response of 20Hz~20KHz, making it perfect for instrument recording, vocal recording, interviews, presentations, vlogs, and live streaming.
- 【Ultra-Low Noise】Cubilux 3.5mm TRRS Lapel Microphone features a 6mm ECM unit to capture crystal-clean sound with ultra-low background white noise.
- 【Plug & Play】 Cubilux 3.5mm TRRS Mic is compatible with most Android smartphones,tablets or computers with 3.5mm jacks. This plug-and-play tiny microphone is perfect for on-the-go recording.
- 【Universal Compatibility 】3.5mm(1/8”) TRRS plug is compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers with a combo audio jack. Compatible with iPhone 6/6S Plus, 5/5S, iPad Air(1st/2nd/3rd), iPad Pro(1st /2nd), iPad Mini, MacBook, Google Pixel 4a/3a, Samsung S10 etc
Cubilux 3.5mm Lavalier Microphone
Enhance your audio recordings and streams with Cubilux 3.5mm Lapel Microphone equipped for superior sound quality. This versatile microphone is designed to capture crystal-clear audio with a wide flat frequency response of 20Hz~20KHz, which is perfect for instrument recording and vocal recording.
- 3.5mm TRRS connectivity for superior sound quality
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser for clear and natural sound
- Small and discreet design with a convenient clip for hands-free use
- Wide, flat frequency response, ideal for instrument and vocal recording
- Plug-and-play setup without additional drivers or software
- Flexible and braided cable for long-lasting use
- Aluminum Alloy Case and Braided Cord for durability
- Oxygen-Free Copper Wires ensure lossless audio transfer
- Soft and Thick Windscreen block wind noise and plosive
- Metal Clip for hands-free recording
Versatile USB C Microphone
Perfect for instrument recording, vocal recording, interviews, presentations, broadcasts, vlogs, video calls, live streaming, YouTube and TikTok videos, and more.